Amy Quinde is the owner and operator of Head & Heart International, which offers comprehensive educational planning, coaching, and consulting- from dream to dormitory to degree. She gives college-bound students and schools from all over the world the tools needed to follow a more targeted and authentic academic path based on a fusion of student passions, personalities, and practical realities. This involves exploring and articulating a best fit major and career plan, guiding them through the admissions process into the right higher education institution, and helping students maximize their 4 years there in order to become career and life-ready- sooner. Sign up for her newsletter and learn more at www.headandheartinternational.com.
- You, and the world, deserves the best of YOU
- The world has changed and you’ll need a boost
- The services in your school and community just aren’t enough
- It’s not just about getting in and surviving, but THRIVING
- Make a Decision With Your Head AND Your Heart
- Why I Can Relate
- Is College Really Worth the Money, and Which Ones if So?
- Educational Avalanche: The Crisis in Higher Education and Today’s College Students
- “Don’t Eat Dogs:” The Importance of Culturally Responsive Education
- Why It’s Better to Have a Career Direction When You Enter College